Thursday, February 17, 2011

my extremely brief thoughts on.... 'The Men Who Stare At Goats'

Wow. What can I say? This movie had so much potential. It featured an amazing cast, a fairly interesting concept, and it looked like it would set itself up for some funny gags. Instead, we got a movie that was just plain bad. I tried to love this movie. Hell.... I even tried to LIKE this movie! It was all too much to handle. Nothing seemed to work everything seemed like it belonged in another movie, a better movie.

2 out of 5 stars at best. It was a waste of the time and talent of several good actors and I felt like it was also a bit of false advertising. I enjoyed maybe 2 or 3 scenes, but that was it. I don't know what else to say. Don't waste your time on this one. Check Netflix and rent something that the actors did other than this.

Staring at goats? I'd rather write my reviews in the proper English format.

Some other movies to watch from these 4 actors: 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?', 'The Fisher King', 'Shallow Grave', and 'Se7en'

1 comment:

  1. I have it in my instant queue but can just never bring myself to watch it. At first I was just never in the mood at the time, but lately I've been hearing not so great things. Probably will delete it.

    ReplyDelete