Wednesday, July 27, 2011

my very brief thoughts on.... 'Four Boxes'

What does 'Four Boxes' mean? Well, it refers to 4 webcams set up and showing 4 different rooms in one house. It's an internet thing, you understand? I can honestly say after seeing this, that I wish I didn't know what it was about. This movie was about as pointless and dumb as they get. The characters were unlikable, the "villans" weren't interesting and in the end.... I felt like I wasted a lot of time for nothing. Think of the original 'April Fools Day', a huge let down. I don't understand why this movie had so much praise listed in the trailer, perhaps I'm missing something? I kind of doubt it though. This movie was nothing but a giant pile of crap with a tiny budget. 1 out of 5 stars at best. If you want to see a terrorist with a leaf blower of death wearing a studded lampshade on his head, then this is the movie for you.

My advice, eat a can of corn, take a crap in the toilet and count the number of corn in it, that would be more entertaining.

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment