Saturday, September 28, 2013

I'm takin' what they're givin'.... cause I'm podcastin' for a livin'....! episode 74 of 'The Kpants' is online!

The 74th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here!

It was my first week at my new job, soooo why not talk about it? This is an entire show about workin'. Topics include: my new job, managing work life and home life and my rough job history. It's a decent little show with awesome music! (as usual) ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) American Dream by Team Illuminati

2) Runts And Losers by Stepwell

3) Octopus by Vagina Waterpark

4) American In Amsterdam by Wheatus

5) Curse In Your Verses by Rappy McRapperson

6) Proofs by Mates Of State

No comments:

Post a Comment