Friday, September 20, 2013

What the heck is that? Well, it's a show.... I think. ep 73 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'....

The 73rd episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here!

Well, my tongue is injured, it was my last day of work and I'm all kinds of funky. However.... I got a pretty good show pulled off and this is it! Topics include: my video game honorable mentions, the joy of remodeling/make-over shows and doing the right thing because it's the right thing. It's one hour, on the dot. ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) First Dibs On Last Chances by A Step Behind

2) Take It Easy by Bright Eyes

3) City Skies by Dylan In The Movies

4) Ring Of Fire = 4 Points by The Sainte Catherines

5) I Am An Island by The Good Life

6) All On Black by The Alkaline Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment