Saturday, October 5, 2013

Surprises are in store! Listen and ENJOY! 'The Kpants' is online....

The 75th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here!

Second week at work and I'm finding my groove. In this episode, I've got a couple of surprises. Topics include fun with vertigo and what to do with iTunes gift cards. There's a couple of other things, but you'll have to listen to find out what? The countdown to Halloween has begun! I can't wait....! ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) It'll Burn by Imaginary Johnny

2) The Crossing by Meg Hutchinson

3) As Far As I Know by Paul Westerberg

4) Please Don't Cut Your Hair Like Demi Moore by The Marble Tea

5) Good Girl by Stars Are Bullets

6) Hey Ya! by Lorene Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment