Friday, March 2, 2012

wow.... this is NOT good.... ep 21 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'.... wow.

The 21st episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and streaming LIVE right here!

I hate to say this, but after the edit was done and I listened to some of the playback, I realized how bad this turned out. The music is awesome, but the content is messed up. A bit of feedback, skipping and the levels are wonky. I promise for something better next week. Try and ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) I'm All, So You're All by Automatic Static

2) Holding Out For Spring by Jonnie Murphy

3) Cute Yellow Pills by Little Plastic Stars

4) One More Morning by Heights Alliance

5) She Fell Asleep by Coed Pageant

6) Apples by Kate Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment