Friday, March 23, 2012

no movie post yet....?!?! soon. but until then, here's another episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'....!

The 24th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and streaming LIVE right here!

I'm getting closer to fixing my audio issues, closer. This still feels like a good show to me. Thanks to Cody for some GREAT questions! This weeks topics are my first year of high school, how to survive a friendship or relationship break and camping with and without zombies. It's a bit longer and hopefully that's a good thing. ENJOY!

Side note: If you have a minute and have any thoughts on 'Dungeons and Dragons'.... either the game, the cartoon or the crappy movies.... please leave a voicemail about it at: (206)350-0720 Thanks!

Songs played this week:

1) Whose Booty's That by Wack Ass Egyptians

2) Candle Burnin', Wax Drippin' by Kate Martin

3) I Like You More Than I'd Like To by Jim From The Moon

4) Dark End by Sentinel

5) 4.5 To 99 by The Ghosts Of Vegas

6) Simple by Dreamwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment