Friday, March 9, 2012

I know, it's not a movie post... but soon.... ep 22 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is here....!

The 22nd episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and streaming LIVE right here!

Well, I promised a better show and this is it! A tribute to The Palace Flophouse and their side project, Coed Pageant. Also, I do some talking. This weeks topics are my worst nightmare/scary story, "first's" and Rob Zombie fun facts! It's an oversized show for your Friday ear holes. ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) If I'm Not There by The Palace Flophouse

2) Where I Fall by Coed Pageant

3) Irish Tune by The Palace Flophouse

4) Park N Ride by Coed Pageant

5) 10 Feet Tall by The Palace Flophouse

6) Be Here by Coed Pageant

No comments:

Post a Comment