Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Well, kids.... here we are again. It crept up on me this year, but it's officially my 2nd birthday celebration for this blog! I can't believe I've been filling the internet with my silly thoughts for that long, but it seems to be true. Yet, somehow you all keep coming back!

My goal for this year is to expand the readership of 'A Momentary Lapse, With Joel' and I could use your help. I've already started looking for listing sites to share the love, but I'd love it if you could pass this along to your friends and family too. My other goal is to be a bit more consistant with the reviews. It's been a crazy year and this one is starting out no differently. However, I still want to make this more steady, like my other blog: http://gregoryrobot.blogspot.com .

I also am considering adding a book review every now and then, more television reviews and maybe even video game reviews! Now that I have been reading again, getting into some TV shows people have recommended and playing a lot more XBox 360, it only makes sense to blog about it. Right? Not that I feel I have a whole lot of insight to offer you on any of those things. I just love to write and people seem to enjoy it. Also, if you have anything you specifically want me to talk about or review, drop me a line or leave a comment. I'll do my best to honor your request.

That's it! I won't keep you too long, as I want to get back to writing more fun stuff for you to read. All in all, I give this blog 4 out of 5 stars. I don't want to give it 5, as I need something to strive for next year. Thank you so very much for your continued support and here's to yet another year of fun! ENJOY!

If you like this blog, check out some of my favorite films: 'House of a 1000 Corpses', 'Dead Man' and 'Eraserhead'

(below is the NSFW trailer for a movie that I don't think is real.... but it's fun anyway.... check it out! I would watch it, if it got made.)

No comments:

Post a Comment