Saturday, February 4, 2012

Episode 17 is here and ready for duty.... 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour', the only show with whole wheat added.

The 17th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages!

This week is a zombie-rich episode with 2 topics covering the undead, some sad news and fun facts about animals! It's a patchwork quilt of info-tainment. ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) Horror Movie Song by Cancer Killing Gemini

2) Twentynothing by Proof I Exist

3) Low by Karyn Ellis

4) Secret Codes by The Minor Leagues

5) Original Copy by Ex Norwegian

6) Don't Drink The Water by DIRK

**** SIDE NOTE: I am still accepting submissions for my upcoming "writing" episode. I will be reading submissions on the air and putting music underneath to match. I'm looking for poetry or short stories of about 5 pages or less. Any topic. Shoot me an email at: JoelAwfulShow@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/joelunitardshow Thanks!

1 comment: