Friday, February 10, 2012

ep 18 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is here, finally.... can you dig it....?

The 18th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages!

Another week has gone by and here's another show for you! This week I talk about the importance of telling people how you feel, more animal fun facts and a zombie question from Cody. ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) Ghosting by Secret Rivals

2) Only With You by Kimi Lyn Smith

3) The Great Unknown by Sincerely, Iris

4) Gold by Sue Newberry and the Law

5) Ten To One by The Naxalites

6) Don't Move To Minnesota by Elsa Rae

**** SIDE NOTE: I am still accepting submissions for my upcoming "writing" episode. I will be reading submissions on the air and putting music underneath to match. I'm looking for poetry or short stories of about 5 pages or less. Any topic. Shoot me an email at: JoelAwfulShow@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/joelunitardshow Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment