Friday, February 17, 2012

So, you want something new on your iPod? Here you go! 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' ep 19.... large and in-charge. (like Charles used to be.)

The 19th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages!

Not my best show, by far.... but a show none the less. This weeks topics include more talk about my week and making the most out of your time, a question about history and my favorite zombie transformations. It's one that'll have you thinking. ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) Just Breathe by Vintage Blue

2) Mysterious Mystery by Persian Claws

3) I'm All, So You're All by Automatic Static

4) The Tale Of Gloomy Gus And Miss Blue by I Am The Icarus

5) Fake Smiles by Northside Garage

6) When I Know You Care by Minor Delilah

**** SIDE NOTE: I am still accepting submissions for my upcoming "writing" episode. I will be reading submissions on the air and putting music underneath to match. I'm looking for poetry or short stories of about 5 pages or less. Any topic. Shoot me an email at: JoelAwfulShow@gmail.com or www.facebook.com/joelunitardshow Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment