Saturday, October 8, 2011

hey kids....! 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' episode 2 is hot and ready....!

The 2nd episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages! I'm still fixing a couple of kinks, but I think I'm one episode away from where I want it to be. I will get back into form soon, but for now.... pardon my audio farts. I still don't have static show art, but it's coming! I was told that my logo artist is having Photoshop issues, so it'll be a bit longer still. I can't wait to have it done so that it'll make my iTunes feed and Talkshoe pages look more professional and so that I can get t-shirts made up! (yeah, right.... nobody would wear those.) In the meantime, I'll continue to create new episode art each week for your viewing pleasure and that will probably continue even after the static art is done. It's fun. This weeks photo was done by a friend of mine of a friend of mine and I just added the words. It's a beautiful photo and speaks volumes to the show title.

I think this turned out to be another fun episode. I talk about the joys of incense, old school horror film hosts from late night TV and some zombie films you may have never seen! I play 6 songs straight off of http://www.musicalley.com and intro an even more brand new intro! Check it out and hopefully ya dig it and thank Dustin afterwards. To listen to the show right now, there's an embedded player just below this post. That's if you don't want to download it to your MP3 player. Anyway.... ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Pills In Your Pocket by Shining Through

2) Always Be by Holley Maher

3) Veronica Song by The Involvement

4) Should I by Girl Activity

5) Yellow! The Color Of Friendship by James and Juliet

6) Situations by Escape The Fate

No comments:

Post a Comment