Friday, October 21, 2011

and you thought you only got gifts at Christmas....? 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' episode 4 is already wrapped and under the tree....!

The 4th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages! I think the audio is pretty much set now. It should sound pretty good and I've been trying to spot check the episodes before uploading, so they are as good as I can make them. Sadly, I don't have professional equiptment, so I do the best with what I have.

This week, I talk about vices in life, a news story that should inspire you to act and not be a passerby and I have a list of Netflix OnDemand zombie flims that you might not have ever seen!

To listen to the show right now, there's an embedded player just below this post. That's if you don't want to download it to your MP3 player. Anyway.... ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) What Did I Just Axe You by The Make Overs

2) Drown Me Out by Tiffany Parker (partial)

3) Something You Don't Know by Black Lab

4) San Diego Summer by Shining Through

5) Say Something by Circus Envy

6) The End Of The Line by Modern Heroics

By the way, it was brought to my attention that my lists don't get posted anywhere after the show. Because of that, it makes it hard to find the films I talk about after the show has ended. Soooo, you'll find this weeks list posted right here! Keen.:

1) 'Aaah! Zombies!!'

2) 'Tokyo Zombie'

3) 'Zombie Girl: The Movie'

4) 'Zombie Strippers'

5) 'American Zombie'

6) 'Zombies of Mass Destruction'

7) 'Redneck Zombies'

8) 'Undead or Alive'

9) 'Last of the Living'

10) 'Dead Snow' aka 'Dod Sno'

11) 'Boy Eats Girl'

12) 'Dance of the Dead'

13) 'Day of the Dead' (2008)

14) 'The Video Dead'

15) 'The Horde' aka 'La Horde'

16) 'Return of the Living Dead 3'

17) 'Night of the Living Dead' (1990)

18) 'Doghouse'

(all of these films are available, right now, OnDemand from Netflix.)

No comments:

Post a Comment