Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween, early....? Yup.... ep 5 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is your treat, instead of trick....!

The 5th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages! Make sure you download the new episode of The Tikigeeks, also. I make a guest appearance and spend almost the whole show talking about movies for Halloween. It's available through iTunes and http://www.javakat.com/wp/.

This week is the Halloween show. My favorite holiday and hopefully your favorite show. I spend my hour talking about costumes, candy and the best movies to watch on Halloween night. Who needs to go house to house begging for candy, when you've got this to enjoy?

To listen to the show right now, there's an embedded player just below this post. That's if you don't want to download it to your MP3 player. Anyway.... ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Zombie I by Calabrese

2) Zombie Girl by The Quintessentials

3) Halloween by Fishing For Comets

4) Zombie Movie by Never So True

5) I F#$ked A Zombie by The Mutilators

6) Halloween Is Awesome by Gemini Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment