Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my blog....

i just wanted to stop for a moment and say, 'Thank you." to all of you who read this and have subscribed.... i only do this as an outlet for my pent up creativity.... and as a healing tool for all of the shit i've had to endure over the past several months.... so all of the comments and love has been much appreciated, but not necessary....

i can't say that i think this is my best work.... it's not really intended to be.... it's just kind of my thoughts spit out on the screen with no re-writes and no editing.... just me.... faults and all.... if you get something out of it, wonderful.... if you think it's crap, that's okay.... either way.... it's out there on the internet to be enjoyed or hated by as many people as feel like giving it the time of day....

i will continue you with this as long as i see fit.... or until it ceases to be fun.... so enjoy it while it lasts.... and thank you again for everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment