Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour presents: 'breathing her in.... vol. 1'

The 151st episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here.

This week, it's a VERY special episode. This is my most favorite mix I've ever made. I created it about 10 years ago and it's a love song to late night drives and remembering everything that's past and yet to come. There's no talk here, just amazing music and something that I hold very dear to my heart.... enjoy.

As an added bonus, I'm including both the original front and back, handmade cover art. I'm also including the updated one I made, before I found the original files.

Songs played this week:

1) Midnight In A Perfect World by DJ Shadow

2) Central Reservation by Beth Orton

3) Possibly Maybe (Lucy Mix) by Bjork

4) Revelation Big Sur by Red House Painters

5) Teardrop by Massive Attack

6) Pyramid Song by Radiohead

7) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by Cat Power

8) Porcelain by Moby

9) The Ghost Of What Should've Been by Owen

10) Bitter by Me'Shell NdegeOcello

11) Lover I Don't Have To Love by Bright Eyes

12) Untitled 4 by Sigur Ros

13) Olga's Birthday by Rose Polenzani

14) Don't I Hold You by Wheat

15) Better De'd Than Read by Joan of Arc

16) Happy Hour by Matthew Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment