Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy Birthday? Find out now! On episode 155 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour....

The 155th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here.

This week, the annual birthday is almost upon us! Therefore, topics include: my recent invitation to teach art, my birthday and a fear of the dark. It's not quite the episode you are thinking it is. Get ready, get set and ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Something I Can Hold In My Hands by The Smith Street Band

2) Best Game Ever by Mikey Mason

3) Seasons (Waiting On You) by Future Islands

4) Vanport by Astro Tan

5) Let It Decay by The Silversun Pickups

6) I Love Life by The Smith Street Band

No comments:

Post a Comment