Friday, August 23, 2013

Matt and Matt and me.... ep 70 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is ready to go.... whoopie!

The 70th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here!

My two best friends, Matt and Matt, join me for a SUPER sized episode! Non-podsafe songs and a LOT of good times. Topics include: The evolution of our gaming hobbies, our favorite stuff, growing up and a zombie topic! It's a not to be missed show.... download and ENJOY! (and stick around after the last song, for an extra bit.)

Songs played this week:

1) Devil's Roof by Throwing Muses

2) I Seen What I Saw by 16 Horsepower

3) Don't Take Me For Granted by Social Distortion

4) The Poet And The Muse by Poets Of The Fall

5) She's An Angel by They Might Be Giants

6) Hurdy Gurdy Man by Donovan

7) (it's a secret)

No comments:

Post a Comment