Friday, July 13, 2012

ep 36, 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour', rinse and repeat.

The 36th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and streaming LIVE right here!

I have got to find a way to be more consistent! Ugh. Anyway, here is the brand new episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'! This weeks topics include home remodeling shows, Mike Holmes, the evolution of video games and me and more weight loss tips. Dig in and ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Toys On The Shelf by A Step Behind

2) Ain't Seen My Baby by Cephas and Wiggins

3) Hey Kate by The Fire Apes

4) All These Things I Hate Revolve Around Me by Bullet For My Valentine

5) Out There by Black Ice (Ice T and Black Ice) feat Too Short

6) Ice Water by The Riverboat Gamblers

No comments:

Post a Comment