Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's been 2 weeks, but here's a new episode.... FINALLY! 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' episode 25....

The 25th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and streaming LIVE right here!

After taking a week off because of illness, I'm back with a larger than normal sized episode. This one is a throwback to my Awful Snack episode 'The Box'. Instead of a box, this time it's two briefcases. Each one was carried by me when I was a kid and haven't been opened since then. I also discuss 'Dungeons and Dragons' and play two listeners voicemails. It's a big un' kids! ENJOY!

(Side note: I tried hard to clean out the audio issues this week. I also worked to keep things level. Hopefully you notice a difference. Thanks for listening!)

Songs played this week are all "best of" songs, hand picked by me:

1) Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade

2) Cut The Mullet by Wesley Willis

3) Hold On by Tom Waits

4) Humility (Ian's Angry Remix) by Jefry's Appendix

5) When You're Around by Motion City Soundtrack

6) Really Really Happy by The Muffs

Here are the photo's of the briefcases I talked about this week....:

#1 (closed):

#1 (open):

#2 (closed):

#2 (open):

No comments:

Post a Comment