Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's my birthday.... and I'll do what I want! Episode 114 is here! and 40! (on Sept. 3rd.)

The 114th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here.

This week is my birthday spectacular! This is 13 of my favorite songs of all time, with explanations of how they fit into my life. It's a birthday gift that keeps on giving. ENJOY!

Songs played this week are:

1) Buried Myself Alive by The Used

2) Get The Funk Out by Extreme

3) Supermodel by Juliana Hatfield

4) Revelation Big Sur by Red House Painters

5) Plush by Stone Temple Pilots

6) Dissident by Pearl Jam

7) Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups

8) Humilty (Ian's Angry Remix) by Jefry's Appendix

9) Einstein On The Beach (For An Eggman) by Counting Crows

10) I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by Billie Holiday

11) Hummer by Smashing Pumpkins

12) Pretty Good Year by Tori Amos

13) Present Tense by Tripmaster Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment