Friday, December 9, 2011

The photo dictates the title, it's that simple.... here's episode 9 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'....! I hope you're hungry.

The 9th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages!

Another week, another problem. It seems that if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all! This week: I tell all about my lovely car accident and other problems in 2 parts and then give you a list of zombie movies you might want to give a second look. It's a big show folks. ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) In A Long Time by 46 Bliss

2) Red Light Pledge (acoustic) by Silverstein

3) Make Me Hate You by Joanna Burns

4) You Can Never Hold Back Spring by Tom Waits

5) I Like What You Say by Nada Surf

6) I'm So Sick by Airbomb

------------

Movies mentioned:

1) Land of the Dead

2) Diary of the Dead

3) Survival of the Dead

4) Flight of the Living Dead

5) Dead Meat

6) Resident Evil

7) Resident Evil: Apocalypse

8) Resident Evil: Extinction

9) Resident Evil: Afterlife

10) Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

No comments:

Post a Comment