Saturday, April 30, 2011

I WON AN AWARD....! i'm not sure i deserve it....

I just found out earlier in the week that I was given an award for my blog. I knew people were reading it on occasion and I get feedback here and there about the posts I put up, but I wouldn't think of it deserving any high praise. Leave it to my co-blogger DocStout, to take the time and effort to award me with The Liebster Award!

He was given the same honor and was asked to pass it along to a few other fellow bloggers that he felt deserved it. Thank you to DocStout for bestowing this on me, it validates all the time and energy put into this little film site. If you'd like to read about his award and the blurb about this site, you can check it out here: http://gettingmyheadonstraight.blogspot.com/2011/04/bonus-post-wednesday-many-thanks.html
I've also recommended that you read his blog, it's a great site and he's a good guy with a lot of stuff to say. If you're a geek and love to let your geek flag fly, he's a great guy to lead the charge and I'm proud to say that I'm a memeber of that community too. Thanks again and look for more posts coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. shieet an award is an award you won it fair and square congrats

    ReplyDelete