Sunday, March 8, 2015

rock and roll lately? not so much, but this episode does! ep 135 of 'The Kpants' is plugged in!

The 135th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here.

This week, it's all about The Smith Street Band and The Juliana Hatfield Three! Topics include: LEGO's, 'Dumb and Dumber To' and my recent attempt to see The Juliana Hatfield Three. It's a shorter show, but it's a show. ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) I'm Shy by The Juliana Hatfield Three

2) Surrender by The Smith Street Band

3) Now That I Have Found You by The Juliana Hatfield Three

4) I Don't Wanna Die Anymore by The Smith Street Band

5) If I Could by The Juliana Hatfield Three

6) Surrey Dive by The Smith Street Band

No comments:

Post a Comment