Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rob's ready to rumble! 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is taking a trip to the 70's.....

The 116th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here.

This week, I'm taking a trip back to the 70's and examining my roots. Topics include my new show, voicemails, the songs that had an influence and 10 things to teach your daughter before age 10. It's a jam packed show! ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Foreplay/Long Time by Boston

2) Politicians In My Eyes by Death

3) The Heart of Saturday Night by Tom Waits

4) Court and Spark by Joni Mitchell

5) Which Will by Nick Drake

6) Life's Been Good by Joe Walsh

7) You're My Best Friend by Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment