Saturday, November 30, 2013

another show, long time in the making.... the 82nd episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour', featuring the music of Juliana Hatfield....!

The 82nd episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here!

It's no secret that I celebrate the entire catalog of Juliana Hatfield. I went so far as to name my daughter after her. This week, I pay tribute to her in another way and share the music and history. It's a wonderful love song to my favorite female singer/songwriter. ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) I'm Shy by Juliana Hatfield

2) I Don't Know What To Do With My Hands by Minor Alps

3) My Baby... by Juliana Hatfield

4) Learn To Fly by Juliana Hatfield

5) Love Is Like The Wind by Juliana Hatfield

6) Don't Wanna Dance by Juliana Hatfield

No comments:

Post a Comment