Friday, June 7, 2013

'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' version 2.0 is online and SUPER-SIZED!

The 60th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here!

I finally have all my new equipment up and running and this is the true version 2.0! This weeks topics include: why i hate the phrase "I'm bored.", my favorite books as an adult, reconnecting with people and 'The Art of the Franchise'. It's a SUPER-SIZED show that I hope lives up to the hype. (Too bad my air conditioner didn't comply) On that note, ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche by Escape The Fate

2) Kids... This Is Fabulon by Seed

3) Come Home by Amatorski

4) Into The Rain by Beijing

5) A Good Day To Die Hard by Fortress Of Attitude

6) Summer Serenade by The Happy Hippo Family

No comments:

Post a Comment