Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy 50th episode! Too bad there'll be a short break, while I fix my computer....

The 50th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and streaming LIVE right here!

This was SUPPOSED to be a super sized episode, but.... it didn't happen. Sorry. Also, this will be the last episode for a short bit. I have to get my computer fixed and I'm not sure how long that will take. I WILL be back! In the meantime, this 50th episode is jam packed full of songs by Jungle Fever and I talk about doing what you have to do, being sick for long periods and best friends. I hope it tides you over until I return. Until then, ENJOY!

Songs played this week are all by Jungle Fever:

1) Andre The Giant

2) Charlie Don't Surf

3) Don't Talk To Me

4) Ugly Duckling

5) California

6) Sick Of You

7) I Won't Tell Your Wife

8) Cryin' Blood

9) Kiss

10) Under The Bus

11) Two Zero One Two

No comments:

Post a Comment