Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th.... 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour', the only podcast endorsed by Jason Voorhees.

The 13th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages!

Today, is Friday the 13th and what better time to do a show? This is another slightly longer episode and I hope you don't mind. This weeks topics are why I hate the winter or why I don't as much anymore, the 'Friday the 13th' films and where to hide during a zombie outbreak. It's a loose show and hopefully a fun one. All the music is new again this week! ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) I Left My Heart by Strange Vacation

2) Watch This Space by Human Face

3) Janie by About The Mess

4) Blue And Brown by Scalar Fields

5) What She Said by P.T.'s Revenge

6) Waiting For The End by Northside Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment