Thursday, November 17, 2011

well, i'm back....! it's not the best show, but here we go: ep 6 of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'....!

The 6th episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe and The Social Engine podcast pages!

After a two week-ish hiatus, I'm back again and ready to podcast. This isn't my best work, but I needed to get a show out there to let you know that I'm still around and still wanting to bring you new music. This week, I talk about my move from Colorado to Illinois. I also decided to feature the music of Shining Through. This one is fast and loose, so be ready for a very very laid back show. Or a big pile of crap? I haven't decided yet. ENJOY!

Songs played:

1) Circles For Miles by Shining Through

2) Neurons by Shining Through

3) Pills In Your Pocket by Shining Through

4) San Diego Summer by Shining Through

5) White Flag by Shining Through

6) Veronica Hates Me by Screeching Weasel

No comments:

Post a Comment