Saturday, May 22, 2010

my thoughts on.... 'Train'

let's keep this brief.... i can sum up this movie in 4 words: "'Hostel' on a train." (only not in a good way....) this movie borrows HEAVILY from the 'Hostel' films, but it has a twist and not even a very good one.... it's bloody and messy for no real reason.... and is about as pointless as 'Under Seige 2: Dark Territory'.... but at least with that movie, it was fun and didn't take itself too seriously.... this one is way too serious. 1 out of 5 stars.... for Thora Birch fans only.... and i can't say that i'm one of them.... i'd ask for my money back, but it was free OnDemand from Netflix.... stay away from this like the plague....

if you even bother with this one, watch something else instead: 'Hostel', 'Hostel 2' or 'Under Seige 2: Dark Territory'

2 comments:

  1. I watched this on Sunday because I love Thora Birch. I liked the gore but other than that, it had nothing to offer. I agree with you 110%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad i'm right some of the time....
    ;)

    ReplyDelete