Sunday, October 26, 2014

BOO! It's the Halloween special of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour'!

The 122nd episode of 'The Sunshine Happy Kpants Hour' is uploaded and now available through iTunes, Talkshoe, Stitcher Radio and streaming LIVE right here.

This week, it's the Halloween special! My favorite time of year, as I talk about the origins of the season, why I love horror and legendary monsters! It's a jam packed horror extravaganza! ENJOY!

Songs played this week:

1) Maybe Someday by Sweet Diss and the Comebacks

2) Fall Together by Escape Directors

3) My Barista by Sweet Diss and the Comebacks

4) The Distant Past by Escape Directors

5) You Make My Day by Sweet Diss and the Comebacks

6) Car Crash by Escape Directors

7) Halloween Is Awesome by Hyper Nonsense Music

No comments:

Post a Comment